Florida 2018: Bok Tower Gardens - Part 1


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my series on my trip to Florida. One of my favorite places that my grandparents took me to was Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales. It is a beautiful botanical garden with an amazing tower at the center, that has bells in it and plays the most beautiful concerts throughout the day!! I had so much fun hanging out and taking pictures with my grandparents, and my great-aunt and great-uncle, and I am excited to share some of my photos from that day. Here you go!

 En route.


 A lot of these flowers were just at the entrance to the gardens, or right after you entered. So much pretty so quick, there is a lot of beautiful if you just take time to smell the roses and slow down!



Well, I have many more pictures but I think I'll make Bok Tower a continued series. So until next week...

To be continued...

Comments