Florida 2018: McKee Botanical Gardens


Welcome back to my Florida series! One of my favorite places that my grandparents took me on my time in the Sunshine State was right in their own home town of Vero Beach. It is the McKee Botanical Gardens. As someone who wants to pursue biology as a career, and especially botany, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience a) as a grandson, b) as a creative, and c) as a biologist! Following are some of my pictures.

There are lots of jungle trails, very nicely landscaped and with many flowers, ponds, and bridges throughout. As a temporary exhibit, there are a bunch of jungle animal statues positioned throughout the place! They were fun to spy and totally blended in!










The flowers were soooo pretty!! I really enjoyed the pursuit of photographing them, and striving to capture the best picture possible.







I especially liked the photo below, of the path and the tall palm trees. Really liked the focus on lines in this composition. 
Well, that's about it for now. Till next time!

To be continued...

Comments