Florida 2018 : Bok Tower Gardens - Part 2!


Welcome back to my Florida series! Last week I started sharing about my Bok Tower Gardens experience, and especially of the flowers near the entrance. In this post, I want to share pics of the path to the tower and the tower itself. It was so pretty, and the songs the bells in the tower played were even prettier! I posed for tons of photos and took a few too. It was so much fun spending time with my grandparents and great-aunt and great-uncle! I gotta say though...the top photo is my favorite. Just a simply beautiful and sublime scene :)





The tower itself is quite impressive, and I like the views from the base of the tower, too. In the general area is the highest point of Florida (albeit a couple hundred feet!). We also saw a really cool woodpecker.



I really liked how (above) these trees framed the picture, with the people at left adding some interest.

"“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28


To be continued...

Comments