Cades Cove, Part 2


So last summer, my family and I took a splendid little trip up to Great Smoky Mountains National Park and had fun touring Cades Cove. As two years prior I had already filmed Cades Cove, I did not film anything this time around but instead focused on having fun with my camera. I even wrote a blog post about my trip! But then promptly forgot I even had a blog for the next eight months of my life...

So I was thinking, the photos are just as great as ever, and I would love to share them, so here is the long over due part two of my Cades Cove series!! :D





It was really fun revisiting the former (I believe) Baptist Church in the Cove.
I can never get enough of that beautiful mountain view!!



I really liked the leading lines in this photograph, from the bottom left of the shot to the actual mill as a destination for the viewer's eyes.
THIS is Tennessee!!! :D
And a nice cabin to wrap everything up! Hope you enjoyed my photos! :)

Comments